Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Crafty Fox Pop Up at Old Spitalfields - 5th Nov

I'm really pleased to be included in the Crafty Fox Pop Up at the historic Old Spitalfield's in East London on Saturday 5th November. It's part of the "Four Markets in One Day" event and the space will be shared with Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair, Designers Makers and more.  There will be a selection of 50 amazing stalls selling vintage and handmade creations.  There will be also lots of workshops where you can get hands-on and crafty and meet the makers. For example:

11 - 12.30: Handwritten letters with Claire from Letter Lounge
12.30 - 2: Crafty Fun with Stuffed Nonsense
2 - 3.30: Make an origami Fox with Wil of From Chaos Comes Beauty
3.30 - 5: More fun with Stuffed Nonsense

I met Crafty Fox at a Christmas event last year and heard all about their great events and I am really looking forward to the Old Spitalfield's Pop Up.  You can find out more about them on the Crafty Fox blog and The Other Side has also featured the event on their website.  Our good friend Rachel Loves Bob will be there and a long list of the traders can be found here.  I'll also be trading at the Crafty Fox Christmas Market at the Dogstar in Brixton on Saturday 10 December.

The last time I traded here was about seven years ago when my good friend Karmen and I shared a stall; she was selling her amazing bags, accessories and handmade dolls and I was selling my handmade beads and beaded jewellery.  This time around I will be selling my luxury homemade chutney, jelly and jam...which has always been far more popular than my jewellery!

I won't be demonstrating any chutney or jam-making but I will have all my flavours available for tasting, lots of Christmas and gift boxes and my luxury Christmas hamper that you can pre-order for Christmas.

I'm sure by now that you have jotted this down, in ink, in your diary but if not I will leave you with this video of a previous Crafty Fox Pop Up:



and remember...
it's not your chutney...
it's Smy Chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment