Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Blog Eat Blog - The Weiner Results


Congratulations to Will the Blog Eat Blog Champion!!!
Will of WillYums (@willyumscouk) won with his tasty Jam Hot topping.


Here's the motley crew of from left - me, Abiye of Big Apple Hot Dogs (@bigapplehotdogs), Will, Paul of the Mouth Watering blog (@PaulLomax), Ian of Pie for Brains (@grobelaarand judge Chris Harding (@cgharding1) reveling in our prizes at Street Feast London (@StreetFeastLDN).  Prize packs were 2 kilos of meat in the form of a Big Apple BBQ pack!


And a certificate! If you know me then you'll know that this was almost as exciting as the BBQ pack...well almost.


Abiye having a well deserved slug of champers.  Thanks for bringing all us crazy topping nerds together, it was great fun and I can't wait for the next installment, there are already lots of great ideas swirling around.


It was a great tournament and a great night.  I'd like to apologise to my neighbours, again, for the very late night hula hoop session that took place in my flat many hours after these photos were taken.  Ginger beer, champagne and rum are not conducive to hula hooping techniques.  Luckily I awoke to my Big Apple BBQ pack which took centre stage in a massive breakfast and later induced a two-hour sausage coma/nap.  Thanks again and see everyone soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment