Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Broadway Market 09/10/10


Smy Chutney had its first day trading at Broadway Market yesterday. We are in the extended market section next to the school. We had a brilliant day! I was only a teency bit nervous about transporting my chutney on my amazing new Y-frame bicycle trailer...I really shouldn't have been as it is a total work horse and perfect partner for my Bobbin Glorie bicycle and together they lugged about 60 kilos of chutney with ease. All the other market stall owners were super friendly and there are such amazing stalls full of tasty cakes, wicked t-shirts, accessories, jewellery and clothing, beautiful flowers, tasty apples and apple juice, sandwiches from de la Cruz restaurant, dim sum...it will be a wonder if I don't spend all my takings on the other lovely things on offer. Next week will feature a lot more info and pictures! Everyone should really come down and check out the old and new sections of Broadway Market! Thanks so much to Ash, Aims, Kyriakos, Nick and Frank for popping round on my first day, all the texts, tweets and facebook love and to everyone who was so complementary on Smy Chutney and those who bought some!



and remember...
it's not your chutney...
it's smy chutney

No comments:

Post a Comment