Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Broadway Market - 16 October 2010


The best part of this week was being surprised by the gorgeous Rachel who was on a whirlwind tour of London, Amsterdam, Paris, Dublin and London again. It was on the final leg of her journey that she totally surprised me at my stall! I had mentioned being at the market but thought that we would try to arrange a meeting the following day. The dark glasses threw me but when I saw the mass of beautiful curls and my brain processed that voice I knew exactly who it was and it felt like the past ten years had melted away and that perhaps we were in the French Market of New Orleans instead of Broadway Market in London.

Here is Rachel with her friend Lis and I'm sure Spock was around there somewhere....

Other Smy Chutney friends stopped by, Soph and Staynton:

Smy Chutney regular visitors Nick & Rachel:

Celine & Dave did a cycle pit stop:


There was some lovely music as well...it was a great day...until next Sat!








No comments:

Post a Comment